Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Art work by Alex Prihodko
PTU Scrapkit Pompons and Fun by PO Concepts 
Please visit her blog for a list of stores she sells in


New trasnparent Raster layer 650x650
You can crop out any un needed space

Open element 18 copy and paste as new layer
Place center bottom 

Open paper 25 copy and paste as new layer
move below frame and erase all parts on the outside

open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Place as desired below the frame duplicate if needed and merge
Erase all parts on the outside
add a luminace legacy

Open the tube again copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80%
Mirror and move above all other layers

Open element 29 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% 2 times
Move above all other layers and to the right

open element 110 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60%
Move to the top right below the tube layer

Open element 109 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the tube layer and in the center

Open element 63 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% 2 times and move top center below the legs of the tube

Open element 17 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% 
Move to the left below the tube layer

Open element 42 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60%
Move to the left below element 17

open element 118 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the right below the tube layer

open element 93 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% and move above all other layers
Placing in the center

Open element 76 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% and move to the bottom right below the tube layer

add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment