Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Sunday, May 26, 2013


Artwork of Ninaste   - Guns and Roses , You can find it here
Matching  Pay to Use Scrap kit  by Tiny Turtle Designs , you can find it here

New Transparent Raster Layer 650x650

open element 146 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 times by 80% and move to the bottom center

Open paper 36 copy an paste as new layer
Move below element 146 Erase all parts on the outside

Open the close up layer of the tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80%, place as desired between elements 146 and the paper
erase all parts on the outside
Mirror and  add a luminance legacy

Open your full length tube layer copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% place in the center above element 146
Dupicate element 146 and move above tube layer
erase all parts of the tube if below and all parts of  element 146 covering the tube

open element 162 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 times by 80% and flip ove to the bottom above all other layers

Open element 72 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60%
Move to the bottom right above all layers

open element 27 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% and move below element 72 and to the center left

open element 79 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the bottom left below element 27

Open element 86 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60%, Mirror and flip
Free rotate to the left by 45%
Move below element 27

open element 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 times by 60%
Move to the top right 

open element 105 copy and paste as new layer
move below all other layers

open element 61 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move below the stars

Add name copyright and save


0 comments:

Post a Comment