Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Sunday, October 6, 2013
FTU Kit A Hunting We will go  By Daphs Scrappin Kreations

Artwork by Elias Chatzoudis. This was purchased Through MPT but you can purchase from His Store

Mask of choice I am using one from The Creative Misfits blog



New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700

frame 1 copy and paste as new layer

Resize down 1 time by 80%

Place in the center


paper 9 copy and paste as new layer

Move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside


open the tube copy and paste as new layer

Move above the frame layer

Duplicate the frame and move above tube layer

Erase parts of the tube at the bottom on the outside of the frame

now erase parts of the frame covering the tube


Open the spooky pumpkin copy and paste as new layer

resize down 2 times by 60% and again by 80%

Move to the left Above all other layers


open stars 1 and 2 copy and paste as new layer

resize down to desired. Star 1 alittle larger than 2.

Move below the spooky pumpkin and to the right

place star 2 on top of star 1 and to the right



open the kitty on skull copy and paste as new layer

resize down 5 times by 80% ad move to the right above all other layers



open candycorn2 Copy and paste as new layer

resize down 3 times by 80%

move to the right below all other layers


add name copyright and save










 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment