Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Both Featuring the amazing Artwork of Alicia Mujica 
Her Eileen Tube which is available from her Store

 Tag 1 Featuring a beautiful FTU Kit 
Sweet Irishland by Bibis Collection

 Tag 2  is featuring the beautiful PTU kit  
Irish Charm by Manipulated by Magik





 photo ScribblesSignature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment