Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, June 15, 2015


Beautiful artwork by Alehandra Vanhek
You can purchase this gorgeous tube at 

Beautiful PTU Scrap "Coralia"  by  Irish Princess Designs
Available at Tiny Turtle Designs


Click the tags to make larger 




 photo Marilyn_Scribbles_YourPrinceSignature_zpsa3f0355a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment