Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Artwork by Gary Rudisill @ Mystical Scraps
Matching PTU Scrap Kit by Kandii Popz
Mask 156 by Designs by Vaybs
Font Condiment  (part of Christmas Gift 3 Font Bundle )


New Raster layer 600x600

open frame 4 copy and paste as new layer
resize 2 times by 70% and Free rotate to the right by 45%

open paper 1 copy and paste as new layer
Move below frame 4 and erase all parts on the outside

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Resize 1 time by 70% and place as desired below the frame
Erase all parts on the outside.

open paper 11 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Open your mask
Go back to paper 11, go to layers
new mask layer from image choose the mask from the drop down
hit ok, Merge group.

open your tube again and mirror.
Move to the left and resize down by 80% as desired

Elements used are Ribbon 2 - String 1 - Scatter - Shoes -
Ring - Wine - Star - cell
These can be resized and arranged to fit your needs

Add your name copyright and be sure you save.





*This Tutorial was written on 1.7.16 by Scribbles using my own creativity and imagination. Any similarities is complete coincidental. *


 photo Marilyn_Scribbles_Seaside_Signature_zpsir7gt1nh.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment