Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Friday, January 25, 2013
 

PTU Scrap Kit Bleeding in Love By Rissa Designs
Please visit her blog for stores she sells in
Artwork of Arthur Crowe (Click his name to visit his store)
New transparent Raster layer 650x650

Open frame 5 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and place in the center

Open paper 10 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Open the Close up tube layer copy and paste
Move below the frame layer and resize down by 80% about 3 times
Erase all parts on the outside of the frame
Duplicate and  hide the duplicated tube layer
Highlight the original tube layer and add a Gaussian blur by 5 %
as well as a black and white film
highlight the duplicated tube layer and un hide
add an over lay

Open the full length tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Mirror and move to the left

Open ribbon 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move below the full tube layer
Repeat steps with Ribbon 1

Open voodoo doll copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80%
move above all other layers and to the right

open the swirlie copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 90%
move below the tube layer and to the left

open the skulllily copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 5 times
Move to the right and to the top of the frame

open the winebottle copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80%
Move to the right below the voodoo doll

open the razor copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
free rotate to the right by 32%
Move below the voodoo doll

open the spider copy and paste as new layer
resize down 7 times by 80%
Move above all other layers and to the top of the razor

Add name copyright, licensing information and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment