Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, January 28, 2013


Artwork of Ismael Rac, you can purchase at his store Here
Matching Pay to Use Scrap Kit by Rissa SDesigns, Called Pink Rose
You can purchase both the Kit and Tube at Rac's Store here 


New transparent Raster Layer 650 x650

open frame 2 copy and paste as new layer
placing in the center

open paper 4 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame
erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Open your close up tube layer
copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame and place as desired in top section
Duplicate and Mirror
move to desired position in the bottom section of the frame
Erase all parts of both tubes on the outside of the frame
Merge group and add a luminance legacy

Open the Full length tube layer copy and paste as new layer
Move to the right 

Open love letters copy and paste as new layer
re size down 5 times by 80% and move to the left
below the full tube layer

open the jarofhearts copy and paste as new layer
re size down 4 times by 80% and move to the left below the love letters

Open love sparkle copy and paste as new layer
re size down 1 time by 80% and move to the center of the frame
below tube layer but above all element layers

open cupcake 2 copy and paste as new layer
re size down 6 times by 80%
Move above the Love letters and to the Top

Add name copyright info and save


0 comments:

Post a Comment