Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Sunday, January 27, 2013
Beautiful Pay to Use  Scrap Kit Simply Elegant by Stef's Scrapkits
Please visit her blog for a list of stores she sells in.
Amazing Artwork of Spazz. you can purchase through Scraps and the City


New transparent raster layer650x650

Open Element 2 copy and paste as new layer
Re size down 1 time by 80%
Place in the center

Open the tube copy and paste as new layer
re size down 2 times by 80%
Move to the left below the frame

Highlight the frame and duplicate
move duplicated frame above the tube
Highlight the tube
erase all parts of the bottom of the tube below the frame
Highlight the duplicated frame layer and erase the parts covering the top of the tube

open paper 11 copy and paste as new layer
re size down 2 times by 80% and move below all other layers
erase all parts on the outside if the frame

Open element 8 copy and paste as new layer
re size down 2 times by 80% and move below all other layers
Placing in the Center

Open element50 copy and paste as new layer
re size down 2 times by 80% and move above all other layers
to the bottom
You want to place this on element 8 some

Open element 35 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame up near the top.
erase all parts one the outside of the frame
Copy and paste once again and
Move to the bottom
erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Open element 44 copy and paste as new layer
re size down 4 times by 80 and move to the left
below element 50

open element 52 copy and paste as new layer
re size down 5 times by 80% and move to the right
below element 50

open element 45 copy and paste as new layer
re size down 3 times by 80%
Move above element 52 and to the right

Open the tube layer again and grab the bow,
copy and paste as new layer
Re size down to desired and move above all other layers and to the right

Open element 41 copy and paste as new layer
re size down 3 times by 80% and move below the books
to the right

Add name, copyright information and save


0 comments:

Post a Comment