Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, March 11, 2013
Tube is by Tony Tzanoukakis. Please do not use without 
a proper license to do so. You can purchase from his store HERE
PTU Scrap kit is Shamrock Maiden by Rissa's  Designs
Please visit her blog for a list of stores this kit is available in.

new transparent raster layer 600x600

Open frame 2 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 1 time by 80% and place in the center

open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
move below all other layers and erase all excess on the outside of the frame

open the tube copy and paste as new layer
move above all other layers and re-size down by 70% 3 times

Open your tube again copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside.
add a luminance legacy

open the shamrock lights copy and paste as new layer
re-size down by 80%  5 times
place above the frame layer and carefully erase parts of the lights on the outside of the frame

open the shamrock swirl copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 1 time by 80% and free rotate to the left by 25%
Move below the tube layer to the right

open the hat copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 4 times by 80%
Move to the top right above the lights
it should look like it is sitting on the frame

open the harp copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 3 times by 80% and move to the right below the tube layer
Move the hat to where it is sitting on the left side of the harp.

open swirl 2 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 1 time by 80%
Mirror and move to the left
placing below the tube layer

add name, copyright and save


0 comments:

Post a Comment