Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Artwork by  Alex Prihodko, you can purchase from  Pics for Design  
Beautiful pay to use Scrap Kit Hoppy Easter by Stef Scrapkits  
Please visit her blog for a complete list of stores she sells in. Thanks 

New Transparent Raster layer 700x700

Open element 25 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 1 time by 80%  Placing in the center

open paper 16 copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 25
erase all parts of the paper on the outside of the frame

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Re-size 1 time by 80 % and Move below the right side of the frame
Erase all parts on the outside of the frame
Duplicate and place in the left side of the frame
Merge down and duplicate

Hide the duplicated Layer for right now and highlight the Original
Go to Effects, Xero Porcelain with the following settings

Go to Adjust, Blur   add a Gaussian Blur with the following settings

add a black and white Film
Un-hide the duplicate layer and add an overlay

Open Element 14 copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers and slightly near the bottom

Open your tube again copy and paste as new layer
Re-size down by 80% 4 times and Mirror
Place to where she is sitting on the grass

open element 9 copy and paste as new layer
Re-size down 4 times by 80% and move to the right
below the tube layer

Open element 87 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the grass layer 

open element 52 copy and paste as new layer
Move above element 87 

Open element 103 copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 52 and to the right
Erase parts covering the right tube

open element 7 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 4 times by 80% and Free rotate to the left by 25
Move below the full tube layer

Open element 13 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the full tube layer and to the right
erase the few big butterflies

Add your name copyright and save



0 comments:

Post a Comment