Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, May 9, 2013


PTU Kit by  Fiona Devil's Creations Red white Blue.
You can visit her blog for stores she sells in
Tube is Ismael Rac, This one was purchased from MPT,
You can purchase them through his store  
Masks of choice at least 2 of them


New Transparent Raster Layer 650x650
Open element 23 copy and paste as new layer
Resize up 2 times by 105% 

Open element 24 copy and paste as new layer
Place in the center of element 23

Open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Go to layer, New mask Layer From image,
select from Drop down, Hit OK
Repeat with  paper 11 using a different mask

Open your tube and grab your close up
Copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 23
Erase all parts on the outside
duplicate and hide duplicate layer
highlight the original add a Gaussian blur to liking
unhide duplicate and add an overlay

Open the full length tube layer  copy and paste as new layer
Mirror and move to the right
duplicate element 24 and move above tube layer
erase parts of the tube that is on the bottom of the frame
Erase the parts of the frame that covers the tube

Open element 25 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 65% and move to the right above all other layers

open element 26 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 65% and move to the right above element 25

Open element 6 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 65% and move to the right above all other layers

open element 12 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 65%
Move below element 25
repeat with element 13 but move this one slightly below element 12

open element 36 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 times by 65% and then again by 80%
Move to the left below element 12

open element 5 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move to the left
below element 36 

open element 8 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 65%
Move to the left above all other layers to the right of the cupcake

open element 11 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 65% 2 times
Move to the center left
below all other element layers

add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment