Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, May 13, 2013


*Written on 5.13.13, by Scribbles using my own mind and creativity
 any similarities is  completely coincidental. *

Artwork of  Ninaste , you can find HERE
Matching PTU Scrapkit by Tiny Turtle Designs

Frame of choice, I am using one I made
Mask of Choice  - I am using one from the Creative Misfits 
Font of Choice, I am using a FTU font called Marguerite


New Transparent Raster Layer 650x650

Open frame copy and paste as new layer
Open paper 6 copy and paste as new layer
move below all other layers and erase all parts on the outside of frame
Add a drop shadow to the frame

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
place as desired  and duplicate Mirror to the left and place as desired
Merge down and erase all parts on the outside of the frame
add a luminance legacy

open your tube layer again copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the left above all other layers

open element 140 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60%
Move below tube layer and to the left
Repear with element 139
Mirror and move to the right
Merge down

open element 122 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% and move below element139  and 140
Keep slightly above both

open element 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% move to the center left above all other layers

open element 7 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60%
Move below the tube layer and to the right of it

open elemen 112 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60%
Move to the right above the tube layer 

Open element 136 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move to the right
above the tube layer

open element 55 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move to the left
below the tube layer near the bottom
Duplicate and mirror
Move to the right below element 7

Open Paper 28 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Go to layer, New mask layer
from image select from dropdown, Hit ok
Merge group

open element 59 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60%
Move to the left below the star

add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment