Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Saturday, May 25, 2013
 PTU Scrapkit  Red Hot by Amy Marie
You can purchase this Kit at Scraps and the City
                                   Artwork of  Christine Marie, (trying to find the correct link)
You can purchase this at Scraps and the City 
Mask is from the Misfits Creations  any will do

New Transparent Raster Layer 650x650

Open element 9 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 80% place in the center

Open paper 7 copy and paste as new layer
Move below frame layer and erase all parts on outside.

Open paper 17 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Go to layers, New mask layer from Image  Select from drop down and hit ok

open close up tube copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside add a luminace legacy

Open element 27 copy and paste as new layer
Move to the bottom above all other layers

Open full tube layer copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move
Duplicate frame and move above the full tube layer
Erase parts of the tube that is on the outside of the frame
Now erase the parts of the frame  covering the tube

Open element 33 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Move below ribbon 27 and mirror

open element 73 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all elements and place as desired
Erase all parts on the outside

Open element 89 copy and paste as new layer
Mirror, Resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the Bottom Right
above all other layers

Open element 90 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move to the left
above the black ribbon

add name copyright and save


0 comments:

Post a Comment