Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Friday, May 24, 2013

PTU Scrap Kit is LasTatas by Black Widow Creations
You can purchase at her store here
Artwork by  Ismael Rac , You can purchase at his store here

New Transparent Raster Layer 650x650

open element 10 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 80% and place in the center

open paper 10 copy and paste as new layer
move below the framw layer and erase
all parts on the outside

Open your close up tube layer copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer, Duplicate Mirror and place as desired.
Merge down and erase all parts on the outside
add a luminance legaxy

open element 11 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the full tube layer

open element 33 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left above all other layer
placed above the left foot

Open element 5 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left above all other layers
Add a drop shadow to liking

Open element 21 copy and paste as new layer
Move directly above the frame layer

open element 48 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the top right
below the tube layer

Open element 40 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left below the full tube layer

open element 39 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60% and move below element 40 and to the right

open element 38 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left of element 40 and below

open element 32 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% by 3 times and move to the top of element 39

open element 23 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left above the frame layer

add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment