Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Scrap kit is by Tiny Turtle Designs - Kwaii Cutie Matching Kit
Artwork is Kawaii Cutie by -  Ninaste - you can purchase both at Scraps and the City
Frame I made for this Tutorial and is not supplied Sorry!
Mask of Choice , i am using  ones from the Creative Misfits Creations Blog.


New Transparent Raster Layer 650x650

open your frame of choice. I used one I made,
copy and paste as new layer
duplicate and hide the duplicate layer for now.

open paper 8 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers and Hide for right now
Repeat steps with paper 1

Open paper 4 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside

Now un-hide Paper 1 and go to Layers
Select New Mask Layer, From image, select from drop down and hit ok
Merge Group and do the same with Paper 8 using your second mask

Open your close up tube layer,
copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and erase all parts on the outside

Open full length tube layer copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers and resize down 2 times by 70% and again by 80%
Mirror and move to the left

open element 158 copy and paste as new layer
resize up by 110%
Move below the paper 4 layer

open element 132 copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 158

open element 42 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the full tube layer and to the bottom of the frame

Open element 4 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and mvoe below element 42

open element 133 copy and paste as new layer
Mirror and move to the left below the tube layer

Open element 107 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times and move behind the tube layer slightly. 
As if it is hiding behind the tube

open element 76 copy and paste as new layer
Mirror and move below element 42
erase parts that is on the left side showing behind the tube

open element 112 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60%
Move above element 76  to the right

open element 144 copy and paste as new layer
resize 3 times by 60% and move to the right of element 112

Open element 81 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 60%
Mirror and move to the top right above all other layers
see mine for exact placement.

add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment