Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Artwork VeryMany  You can purchase at Pics For Design
PTU scrap kit In a Summer Breeze by Freeks Creations
Available at Mystical Scraps

New Transparent raster layer 650x650

Open frame2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and place in the center

Open paper 5  copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 3 times by 60% and move below the frame
erase all parts on the outside

open your tube and copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% move below the frame layer
to the left, erase all parts on the outside
add a luminance Legacy

Open tube again  copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and mirror and move to the right
above all other layers

Open the mushrooms copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 60% , mirror and move to the left
above all other layers

Open the grass blades copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 60% Mirror and move to the right below the full tube layer
duplicate and move to the left below the mushrooms

open ribbon 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60%
Flip and move to the bottom below all other element layers

open the bubbles copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 60%
Move directly above the frame layer to the bottom

open the ribbon copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% 3 time and move to the bottom above ribbon 2

open the word art copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers and resize down 4 times by 60%

open the kitten copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers
resize down 5 times by 60% 
place bottom center

add name copyright and save



0 comments:

Post a Comment