Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Artwork of Jay Trembly you can purchase here
Matching Pay to use Kit Anarchy by  Scraps n Pleasures  
You can purchase here

New Transparent Raster Layer 650x650

Open element 7 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Move to the center

Open your full lengh tube layer copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move above the frame
Near the bottom

Open close up tube layer copy and paste as new layer
move below element y and place as desired
Erase all parts on the outside

open paper 1 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers and erase all parts on the outside

open element 3 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the bottom
below the full tube layer

Highlight the close up tube layer
and duplicate, Hide the duplicate layer
Highlighting the original, add a  Gaussian blur to settings of choice and
a black and white film
unhide the duplicate layer and add over overlay

open element 41 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and over slightly to the left
I have it to where it looks like it is coming up the side of her face

open element 8 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left below the tube layer

Open element 4 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left above element 8

Open element 5 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and Mirror move to the right below the tube layer

open element 19 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move to the right below all other layers
Free rotate to the right by 25%

open element 43 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 times by 60%
Move to the left below element 8

Open element 52 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% and move to the top left

duplicate element 4  and move to the right center
Place as i did mine

add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment