Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, June 6, 2013


artwork of Ninaste , You can purchase at Scraps and the City
Matching PTU scrapkit by Hania Designs - Sexy Nurse

New Transparent raster layer 650 x650

open element 108 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 time by 80% and move to the left
duplicate and mirror

Open paper 7 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move below all other layers
Erase all parts on the outside

Open close up tube layer
copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80% and move below the frame layers
Place as desired in left frame
duplicate and do the same with the right frame
erase all parts on the outside
Merge and add an overlay

open the full tube layer
copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move above all other
layers
placing center between the frames

open element 70 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers

open element 102 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% ,
duplicate, move above the frame layer
I have them set to where it looks like she is standing on it

Open element 98 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move  directly below the frame layer
make sure it is centered

Open element 71 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Move to the left below the tube layer

open element 54 copy and paste as new layer
move to the bottom left above element 71
Duplicate and mirror

open element 50 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Free rotate to the left by 15% and move below element 71

open element 60 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the right of the tube
and below element 54 (duplicated )

Open element 11 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 3 times by 80%
Move to the right of the tube below all elements

Open element 103 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 times by 80%
Move below all other layers and to the center

add name copy right and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment