Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, June 10, 2013


Scrap kit is a Creative Misfits Forum Exclusive by Toxic Desirez  Misfit Got Attitude
Artwork of Sweet Pinups
Mask is  From the Creative Misfits Blog  - Any mask will work


New Transparent Raster Layer  650 x650

Open frame 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move below the frame
Erase all parts on the outside

Open paper 3 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers and erase all parts on the outside

Open your mask
go to layer, New mask layer from image
select from Drop down and hit OK
Merge group and resize down 1 time by 90%

Open the tube again copy and paste as new layer
Mirror and move to the left above all other layers
Resize down 2 times by 60% and again by 80%

open the sparkles copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and to the bottom
erase all parts on the outside

open ribbon 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the bottom
below the full tube layer
Repeat with Ribbon 2

open the cupcake copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move below the tube layer and to the right

open flower 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60%
Move below the cupcake and to the left of it
Repeat with Flower 2
Move below flower 1 and to the left

Open Diamond Star copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% and move to the top right above all other layers

Open label 1 and 2 copy and paste as new layer
Resize both by 60% 1 time
Place label 2 below the cupcake to the right
and place label 1 below that .

open the star copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move above both labels and to the right covering the corners

open skull 3 copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired  by 60 %  move to the right above the cupcake
see mine for exact placement

duplicate the star, move to the left below that one and up some
see mine for exact place ment

add name copyright and save



0 comments:

Post a Comment