Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, July 8, 2013

Artwork  is Tiffany by Ninaste
Matching Pay to Use Scrap Kit by  Disturbed Scraps by Gaby 
You can purchase both from  Scraps and the City



New Transparent Rater Layer 700x700

open element 129 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%

paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers and erase parts on the outside of the frame

Open the tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down about 2 times by 80%
Mirror and move to the left

duplicate the frame layer and move above the tube
Erase the lower part of the tube on the outside of the frame
erase the part of the frame covering the rest of the frame

Open element 56 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80%
Mirror and move above the paper layer
Erase all parts on the outside

open element 105 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80%
Move below all other layers
to the bottom

Open element 21 copy and paste as new layer
resize down about 3 times by 80% and move above all other layers
to the bottom

open element 73 copy and paste as new layer
mirror and move to the right
resize down about 3 times by 80% and move above all other layers

open element 4 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down by 80% 5 times and move below element 73
to the left above all other layers

open element 50 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% mirror and move to the right below element 73
Duplicate and mirror, Move below the original and slightly up higher

Open element 108 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move directly above element 56

Duplicate your tube layer and move below the original frame and
erase all parts on the outside, add a luminance legacy

Add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment