Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, June 24, 2013
Artwork is Glumm by Sweet Pinups
Scrap Kit is a PTU kit by DiryArt Designs - Made for Glumm


New Transparent Raster layer 650x650

Open element 88 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% 

open paper 1 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers and erase all
on the outside

Highlight the frame and adda drop shadow

open the tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired and move below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside

Open the full tube again copy and paste as new layer
Resize down as desired and move to the right above all other layers

open element 21 copy and paste as new layer
move below all other layers and to the center

Open element 85 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% about 3 times move above all other layers and to the left

Open element 59 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move above all other layers
and to the bottom of element 85

open element 40 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% and move below the tube layer and
to the left

open element 44 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60%  3 times
Move above all other layers and to the right of the rose

add name, copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment