Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, July 22, 2013



Kit is Butterfly kisses from Jennys Designs
Artwork by Sweet Pinups

New Transparent Raster layer 700x700
Open frame 2 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60% and then again by 80%

Open paper 4 copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside
Highlight the frame layer and add a drop shadow

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move below the frame
Erase all parts on the outside and add a luminance to it

Open the tube again copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and 2 times by 80%
Mirror and move to the right above all other layers

open mushrooms2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and 2 by 80%
Move to the bottom of the frame layer
below the full tube layer

open butterflys 2 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 3 times by 60% and move below all other layers

open flowerbox copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and mirror.
Move to the right below the full tube layer

Open butterfly4 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 60% and move to the top left of the frame layer

open the dog copy and paste as new layer
resize 2 times by 60% and move to the left above all other layers

open the seedbag copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move to the right directly above the
flower box layer

Open Sparkles copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60%
Move to the top left below the frame layer
( see mine for exact placement )

open flowers 3 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move to the bottom left
below the dog layer

add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment