Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

art work of Mistichekaya, you can purchase at Pics For Design
PTU ScrapKit  Garden Delight by Jennys Designz
you can purchase at Sweet Pinups 

New transparent Raster layer 700x700

frame 4 copy and paste as new later
resize 1 time by 90%
Free rotate to the left by 30
duplicate and mirror

open paper 4 copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside

open the tube copy and paste as new layer
Move above the paper layer
erase all parts on the outside of the frame
add a luminance

Open tube again
resize down 1 time by 80% and move above all other layers

open the sparkles copy and pasre as new layer
move below full tube layer
to the left, Duplicate and move to the right

open the basket copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Move to the right above the sparkles and below the full tube layer
duplicate and move to the left

open the butterflys copy and paste as new layer
Move above the frame layer
Erase all parts covering the tube

open cat2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and Move to the left above all other layers

Open stones copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move directly above the sparkle layers

open flower2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move below the tube layer and to the right
Duplicate and move to the left

Open flower3 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% as desired and move to the right above all other layers

add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment