Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, July 25, 2013




Artwork by Arthur Crowe
Matching Scrap kit  Sweet Babe by  Misty Lynns Creations
You can Purchase both the kit and Tube here
Mask is SparkleMask 5 from the Misfits Creations Blog


New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700

open element 47 copy and paste as new layer
place in the center

Open paper 1 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside

Open your mask
Open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Go to Layer, New Mask Layer, From Drop Down, Hit Ok
Merge Group 

open your half tube copy and paste as new layer
Place as desired below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside, and add a luminance

Open your full tube copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the left above all other layers

open element 23 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move below all other layers

Open element 44 copy and paste as new layer
Mirror and resize down 2 times by 80%
Move to the left below the tube layer

open element 29 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 50%
Move above all other layers and to the top right

Open element 26 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 50% and move to the left center below the tube layer

Open element 16 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50% move to the bottom right of the tube and below
I have her foot on the edge of th pearls

open element 11 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 50% and move below element 16
to the right, the heel is behind the box

open element 25 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50%
place above all element layers
between the pearls and shoe

open element 37 copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside

open element 32 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50% and move to the right below the toe of the shoe

Add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment