Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, July 24, 2013




Art work of Arthur Crowe
Matching Kit  Sencitive by Rissas Designs
Mask of choice I am using one from  Weescotslass Creations


New transparent Raster layer 700x700

open paper 4 copy and paste as new layer

Go to Layer, New Mask Layer from Image, select from dropdown
hit ok
Merge Group
resize down 1 time by 80% and adjust to where it is centered

Open frame 1 copy and paste as new layer
Placing center above the mask layer

Open the City Scape copy and paste as new layer
move above all other layers and to the top a little

open the tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the bottom center above all other layers

Open the discoball copy and paste as new layer
Move above th cityscape and resize down 4 times by 80%
Move down to where it is below the tube and looks to where it is
at the botto of the cityscape

open the guitar copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% Free rotate to the left by 30
and move to the left below the tube layer

open musicnote2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 50% and place as desired
Duplicate as many times as u want and spread them around
repeat with Musicnote1
(you may need to resize alittle more)

open bow 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 50% and move to the top
above all other layers
Placing in the center

open the flamepop copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the left
below the Guitar

Open the wire copy and paste as new layer
resize up by 120 %
Go to Layer, New mask layer from image
select from drop down click ok and merge group
Merge group and move below all other layers

Add name copyright and save as a PNG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment