Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Sunday, August 4, 2013


Artwork  of Very Many  purchase from Pics For Design 
Beautiful PTU ScrapKit  "Early Spring"  by Disturbed Scraps 
Please visit her blog for a complete list of stores she sells in 

New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700


open element 11 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down by 80% and again by 95%
Place in the center

open your tube, copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the left
below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside.. 
add a luminance legacy

open the tube again copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 70% and again by 80%
move to the right above all other layers

Open element 6 copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired and move below the full tube layer
I have it to where the right side is behind her foot

open element 52 copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside

open element 44 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80% and move to th left above all other layers

open element 37 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 80%
Move to the right below the full tube layer
highlight the grass and erase all parts on the outside of element 37

open element 27 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 3 times by 80% move above all other layers
place to the top side left of the frame

open element 32 copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired and move below the tube layer and to the left

open element 68 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the left below the bear
but Above the books..

open element 28 copy and paste as new layer
Move above the tube layer and to the right
resize down 1 time by 80%
erase the bigger butterfly's at the hair and feet.
Leave the one on the finger


add name copyright and save


0 comments:

Post a Comment