Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, August 8, 2013




Artwork by Joes Cano, I purchased this from PTE, but you can find his work at Scraps and the City
Scrapkit Rebel Rock by Misty Lynn's Creations
Visit her blog for a list of store she sells at.

Mask of choice ( sparkle mask 2 by sue)
You can download from the  Creative Misfits Blog

New transparent Raster Layer 700x700

open element 39 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and make sure its centered

open paper 4 copy ad paste as new layer
move below element 39 and erase all parts on the outside

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 39 and erase all parts on the outside
add Xero Porcelin with the following settings

open element 61 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% , move below the tube layer and to the left
Erase all parts on the outside

Open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers

Go to layer, New mask layer
from image
select from Drop down, hit ok and merge group

open element 49 copy and paste as new layer
Move above the mask layer and to the right

Open full tube layer copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80%  Mirror and move to the right

Open element 9 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the bottom

open element 27 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% about 4 times and move to the left
below element 9

open element 17 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 2 times and move to the right above
element 9

Open element 21 copy and paste as new layer
Move directly below  element 39
erase all parts on the outside

open element 65 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% Move to the left below element 27

Add name copyright and save

 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment