Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Tuesday, August 27, 2013





Artwork by Isamel Rac
Matching Scrap Kit "Greaser" by RissaSDesigns 
You can purchase both from His store HERE

Mask is from the Creative Misfits
You can use Mask of choice

New Transpart Raster Layer 700x700

Open paper 3 copy and paste as new layer
Make sure your mask is open
Go to Layer, New Mask Layer From Image
Select from DropDown and hit ok
Merge Group
Resize down 1 time by 90%

Open frame 1 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80%
Free rotate to the right by 45
Place in the center

Open paper 5 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside

Open your tube layer copy and paste as new layer
Place as desired below tube
Duplicate and move as desired ad merge down.
I have mine to where her face is on the left and chest on the right
Erase all parts on the outside.
add a luminance Legacy

Open tube again copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers
Resize down 1 time by 50% and again by 90%
Move to where the bottom of the left foot is at the bottom
corner of the frame

Open the sparkles copy and paste as new layer
Move directly below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside

Open the toolbox copy and paste as new layer
Move directly above the frame layer
resize down 5 times by 80% Placing on the corner of the frame

open the boombox copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left above the toolbox

open the wrench copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 60% and move to the right below the toolbox

open the screwdriver copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60%
Move to the right below the wrench

open the sunglasses copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move directly below the tube layer and to the center

open ribbon2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% 1 time and move directly above the frame

add name copyright and save

 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment