Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, August 29, 2013


Happily Ever After PTU by Kising Kate Purchase at  Sweet Pinups

Art work of Barbara Jensen
Mask of Choice i am using one from the Creative Misfits

New Transparent Raster Layer  700x700

Open frame 3 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and free rotate to the left by 90%

Open paper 3 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside

Open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Open your mask
Move below all other layers
Go to Layer, New Mask Layer from image
Select from Drop down and hit ok
Merge Group

Open your close up tube layer
copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer to the right and erase all parts on the outside
Add a Luminance

Open full tube layer copy and paste as new layer
Move to the left above the frame layer
Duplicate Frame and move above the Tube
Erase the parts of the tube on the bottom outside of the tube
Now highlight the duplicated frame layer and erase parts
covering the tube

open element 47 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the original frame layer and to the bottom Right
erase all on the outside

open element 35 copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers and to the bottom
resize down 2 times by 80%

Open element 33 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move to the bottom Right above all
other layers

open element 15 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% and move to the bottom Left

open element 14 copy  and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and again by 80% 1 time
Move above element 15 on the bottom left

open element 24 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% about 6 times
Move to the right below the jewel

open element 13 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60%
Move above all other layers
the heel on the top of the mask

open element 12 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60%
move to the left below the slipper

Open Element 44 copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers and to the right of the book

add name copyright and save



 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment