Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, August 12, 2013



Artwork of Keith Garvey, purchase from his store
Scrap Kit by Irish Princess Designs  Princess Grunge
You can purchase at Sweet Pinups Shop

Make of Choice I am using one from The Creative Misfits blog

New transparent Raster layer 700x700

Open paper 7 copy and paste as new layer

Open Frame 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time and move above the paper layer
Highlight paper 7 and erase all parts on the outside of the frame

open the net copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame and erase all parts on outside

open closeup tube layer copy and paste as new layer
replace as desired below frame and erase all parts on the outside
add a luminance legacy and move above the net

open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers

open your mask, go to layer, new mask layer
from Image, select from Dropdown and hit ok
Merge Group resize down 1 time by 95%

open the glitter mat copy and paste as new layer
move below all other layers

open the sparkles copy and paste as new layer
move to th bottom below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside

open full tube layer  copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 95% mirror and move to the right above all layers

open ribbon 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down  1 time by 95%
flip and move below full tube layer
near the bottom

open the purse copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 time by 50%
Move above all other layers to the left of the tube

Open the shoe and pearls copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 50% and move above the purse

open rose 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50%
move below the shoes and pearls and to the right

Open the ring copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 50%
Move blow the shoes and pearls and to the left

Open the lipstick copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50% and move to the left
below the purse layer

open the star copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50% and move to the left below all other layers
duplicate and free rotate to the left by 30 and place as desired

add name, copyright and save




 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment