Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, September 16, 2013


Scrap Kit is HowlOWeen  by Waggish Sparkle
Visit her blog for a list of stores she sells in
Poser Used came with kit by Krissys Imaging.

New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700

Open frame 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% about 4 times
Move to the right

Open the Haunted house copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the left
above the frame layer

Open the Wire, copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move below all other layers

open paper 4 copy and paste as new layer
Move above the wire and erase all parts on the outside of the frame

open a poser tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired and move below the frame
Erase all parts on the outside and add a luminance legacy

Open poser 7 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60%
Move above all other layers to th center
Erase the copyright ( no worries we will re-add it)

open cauldren 2 copy and paste as new layer
reszie down 1 time by 60% and again by 80%
Move above all other layers and to the left of the full tube

open the blackcat copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% 2 times
Move to the left above the cauldren

open the cat on pumpkin copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80% Move to the right above all other layers

Open the Skull copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and again by 80%
Move to the right of the cat on pumpkin above all other layers

OPen hat 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize as desired, place above all other layers on the black cats head.


Add name copyright and save





 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment