Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, September 19, 2013


Scrap kit is the Beautiful Pay to use kit Trapped in Autumn Synkkä  
It is part of the Trapped in Autumn Series
by Manipulated by Magik  You can purchase at  Pics for Design
Artwork is by Alex Prihodko, available at Pics for Design 
Sparklemask 5 by Sue download from the Creative Misfits Blog

New Transparent Rater Layer 700x700
Open frame 4 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80%

Open papers 5 and 6
copy and paste both as new layer
Move below the frame layer and paper 6 on top of paper 5
highlight paper 6, and erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Highlight paper 5
Open your mask
Go to Layer, New mask Layer from image
Select the mask from Dropdown and hit ok
Merge group and resize down 1 time by 90%
So it does not take up the entire backgound

Open the tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 90% and move below the frame
Erase all parts on the outside
Add a Xero : Radiance with the following settings

Open the full tube copy and paste as new layer
mirror and move to the left
Resize down about 4 times by 80%
Place as desired

Open the Turntable copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the right
below the full Tube layer

Open the viynl copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80% and move below the turntable and to the left
I have it below her leg

Open the sparkles copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and to the top
Erase all parts on the outside

open the bones copy and paste as new layer
move to the left below the tube layer
sorta like she is sitting on it

Open the bleeding leaves
copy and paste as new layer
Move blow the tube layer
Kind of sitting on the bones

open the glitter splatter copy and paste as new layer
Move below the tube layer to the right
Grab the eraser and carefully erase the spots on the
Closeup tube layer

open the liquor copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers
Resize down 2 times by 80% and again by 90%
Move to the left above her foot

open the liquid drugs copy and paste as new layer
Resize down to desired and move to the left above the liquor

open the drink copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80%
Move below the liquor and to the left

Add name copyright and save














 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment