Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Sunday, September 8, 2013





Artwork by Alex Prihodko , Purchased at Pics for Design
Beautiful PTU Kit "Autumn Festival" by Manipulated by Magik
Purchased at Mystical Scraps
Mask is by Vix


New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700

Open Frame  1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80%
place in the center

open leaf ring copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer to the center

Open paper 1 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
erase all parts on the outside

Open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
go to layer
new mask layer from image
select from drop down hot ok
Merge  group

open your tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% and place in the frame
erase all parts on the outside

open the tube again copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layer, Mirror and move to the left
Resize down as deisred by 80% about 4 times

open the Sign copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 2 times
Move to the right below the foot of the tube

open the wordart copy and paste as new layer
resize down to desired and move to the bottom right
Above all other layers
duplicate and move below the sign
Erase parts covering the sign 
but leave the wordart over the tube

open the border copy and paste as new layer
Move below the full tube layer and sign
I have it to where it looks like she is sitting on it
and the cat is peaking out from behind her legs

Open the sparkle and leaves copy and paste as new layer
Move to the bottom below the frame layer
erase all excess on the outside

open the swirl copy and paste as new layer
Move to the bottom below all other layers
duplicate and move below the tube layer
Erase all excess that is above the elements and on the bottom on the tube 
On both  Leave what is over the sign

Open the Bokah Scatter Copy and paste as new layer
Move below all element layers and up near the center
I have it to where its Mixed with the leaves and sparkle

Add name copyright and save
 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment