Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Saturday, September 7, 2013



Artwork is by Sweet Pinups
Match Kit Lana Love by Kissing Kate
Mask of Choice i am using one from the Misfits Blog


New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700

Open paper 4 copy and paste as new layer
Go to layer new mask layer
from image select from Drop down Hit Ok
Merge group, and reszie down 1 time by 90%

Open frame 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and place in the center

Open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame
erase all parts on the outside

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
resize as desired, move to the left below the frame
erase all parts on the outside
Add a Xero - Radiance with the following Settings

Open element 26 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the bottom
above all other layers

Open the full Tube copy and paste as new layer
Resize down as desired and move to the right
above all other layers like she is standing on element 26

Open element 19 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 2 times and move to the right
below the tube layer

Open element 14 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 70%, Mirror and move to the left
above all other layers

open element 40 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 70% and again by 80%
Move to the left above all other layers like he has  1 paw off
element 26

Open element 36 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 3 times
Mirror and move to the left
below th tube layer
i have it centered between the kitty and tube

Open element 39 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer
Erase all on the outside

add name copyright and save




 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment