Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, September 30, 2013





Beautiful PTU scrapkit is by Irish Princess Designs  "Madnes" 
You can purchase from Sweet Pinups Store
Artwork of Jose Cano  , purchase at SATC
Mask of choice


New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700

open frame 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% placing in the center

open paper 2 copy and paste as new layer
Move below frame and resize down 2 times by 80%
Erase all parts on the outside

open paper 12 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Open your mask. I am using sparkle mask 5 from sue
Downloaded from the Creative Misfits Creations Blog
Go to layer, new mask layer from image
select from dropdown, hit ok
merge group and resize down 2 times by 90%

Open the floor copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer

open cards 1 copy and paste as new layer
move below the floor and centered

open close up tube layer copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired mirror  and move to the far right
Place behind frame and erase all on the outside.
Add a luminance legacy

Open full tube layer copy and paste as new layer
resixze down as desired and move to the left above all other layers

open swirl and swirl 1 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down by 80%
Move swirl one to the right below full tube layer so its barely visible
Move swirl2 below the full tube layer to the left above swirl

open the books copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired by 80% and move to the right above all layers

open the sugar bowl copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired and place in the center
below the full tube layer

open the teapot copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired, 1 time more than the sugar bowl
Place above the sugar bowl

Open the cake copy and paste as new layer
resize  down 3 times by 80% and move  above all other layers
above the right knee of the tube

open the cup copy and paste as new layer
resize down to desired
Move above all other layers and to the right

Add name copyright and save

 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment