Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, October 9, 2013



Artwork by Alex Prihodko, you can purchase at Pics for Design
Beautiful PTU Scrap kit  "Bubblegum Kisses" by Starz Creationz
Please visit her blog for a complete list of store she sells in 


New Transparent layer 700x700

Open frame 3 copy and paste as new layer
Free rotate to the right by 90%

Open paper 3 copy and paste as new layer
resize  down 1 time by 80%
Move below frame 3 and erase all on the outside

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 3 times by 80%
Move below the frame layer and erase all on the outside

Open frame 4, Size up by 110% 3 times
Move below frame 3

Open your tube again copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers
Mirror
Resize down 1 time by 60% and again by 90%

Duplicate both frame layers and move above the tube layer
Erase parts of the tube on the outside of the frame
Now erase parts of both frames covering the top of the tube

Open element 10 copy and paste as new layer
duplicate, Merge down, and move to the bottom above all other layers

Open element 50 copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 10 and to the bottom

open element 20 copy and paste as new layer
Move to the left above all other layers

open element 8 copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers
resize down 2 times by 90%
Mirror and move to the right

open element 3 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers

open element 53 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 90%
Mirror and move to the right below the rabbit

open element 25 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the cat and rabbit placing center bottom


add name copyright and save







 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment