Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, October 21, 2013




Artwork of Sweet pinups, you can purchase here
 Scrap kit is a Beautiful PTU " Autumn Splendor" by Disyas Digital Designs
Please Visit her blog for a complete list of stores she sells in


New transparent Raster Layer 600x600

Open cluster frame 2 copy and paste as new layer
Place in the center

open paper 7 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 60% and move below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside

open the tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and duplicate
Move one below the frame and hid the other for now.

Highlight the tube layer below the frame
erase all parts on the outside and add a luminance legacy

Unhide and highlight the duplicate copy of the tube
Mirror and move left
Resize down again by 80% 1 time

Open element 33 copy and paste as new later
resize down 2 times by 70% and mirror left and move to the right

open element 5 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 70% and move to the right
below the tube layer and element 33

open element 39 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 90% Move below element 5


open element 9 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move below the element 33
to where it is sitting on element 9.
Duplicate and move above all other layers
Erase the part covering element 33

Add name copyright and save




 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment