Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Friday, November 15, 2013





Artwork of  VeryMany, do not use without a proper license to do so      
 PTU Scrap kit I Love Candy by Wicked Princess
You can purchase only at The PSP Project
Mask of Choice. I am using one from the Creative Misfits Blog

New transparent raster layer 700x700

Open frame 4 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 1 time place in the center

open paper 3 copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside
add a drop shadow to desired

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Place as desired in one section of the frame
erase all parts on the outside
repeat with the other 2 sections of the frame
merge all 3 together
add a Xero radiance with desired settings

Open paper of choice i am using paper 9
Copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Go to layers, New mask layer from image
select from dropdown hit ok. Merge group

open the tube again copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired
Move above all other layers to the center right

open ribbon 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80%
Move to the bottom below the tube layer

open the tablet copy and paste as new layer
resize down 5 times by 80%
Mirror and move to the right below the ribbon

open the puppy copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% to desired.
place to the left above all other layers

open the camera copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% about 4 times
Move to the left below the dog

open glasses2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% to desired. move to the right behind the dog

open the polish copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move to the left
below the camera

open the lipstick copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80%
move to the left above the polish but to the right of the polish

add name copyright and save











 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment