Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Sunday, November 24, 2013



Artwork of Irmino Pin-oops Purchased at SATC
You can visit his site here
PTU scrapkit Summertime by Purple Dreams Scraps 
Mask of Choice, I am using one from the Misfits Creations 


New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700

open frame1 copy and paste as new layer
place in the center

open paper9 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside
add a drop shadow to the frame

Open mask of choice. I am using mask06 by from the Misfits Creations

Open paper6 or paper of choice copy and paste as new layer
move below all other layers
Go to layers, new mask layer, from image select mask from dropdwon
Hit ok, Merger group

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers
resize down 2 times 1 by 80% and again by 95%

open the sand copy and paste as new layer
resize  down 1 time by 95% and again by 90 %
Move below the tube layer

Open palmtree copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired and move to the left below the sand

open the beach bag copy and paste as new layer
resize  down 3 times by 80%
Move to the left
below the tube layer

Open the beachdrinks copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move to the
right above all other layers

Open the starfishs copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the right above all other layers


Add name copyright and save
 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment