Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, November 4, 2013




Artwork by Kaci McVay of Shining Star Art 
Matching  Pay to Use ScrapKit "Petit Goth" by Scrappin Krazy Designs   
Both available at The PSP Project  


New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700


Open ele30 copy and paste as new layer
open pa02 copy and paste as new layer
Move below ele30 erase all parts on the outside
open ele23 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
resize up 1 time by 110%
Move below the frame and to the right
erase all parts on the outside
add a luminance legacy

Open tube again copy and paste as new layer
Mirror and move to the left
duplicate frame and move to where one is
below the tube and one is above the tube

Erase parts of the tube on the outside of the frame
Erase parts of the top frame covering the tube

Open ele04 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the bottom frame
to the right
erase aparts on the outside

open ele33 copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers to the left

open ele51 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 70%
Move above all other layers to the right
covering the edge of ele33

open ele31 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 70%
Move to the right below element 51

Open ele32 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 70%  move to the right
below ele31 and to the left slightly

Open ele47 copy and paste as new layer
Move below ele33 and the tube to the left
repeat with ele49
Move ele49 above ele4

Add name copyright and save






 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment