Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, October 31, 2013





Artwork by Cute Loot -  you can purchase at The Psp Project
Matching ScrapKit  Halloween Cutie by Abstract Creations
Also available at  TPP

New Transparent Raster Layer 700x700

Open f2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%

open p5 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside

open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside
add a black and white film

Open your tuble layer again copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and mirror
Move above all other layers to the right

open e23 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80%
Move to the right above the tube layer

open e21 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times b y 80% and move
to the right below e23


Open e14 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Mirror and move left below e23

open e16 copy and paste as new layer
Move to the bottom center above the tube layer

open e32 copy and paste as new layer
Move to the left below e16

open e29 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% about 6 times
Place above the cat. to where it is sitting on the cats head

Add name copyright and save

 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment