Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PTU Scrap Kit Blessed Ester by Niqui Designs
Visit her blog for a list of stores she sells in

Artwork of  Elias Chatzoudis, you can buy at his store here
New Transparent Raster layer 700x700

element 55 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 1 time by 80% Place in the center

paper 4 copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 55 and erase all parts on the outside

open the close up tube copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside
Add a Xero Porcelain by about 30
Duplicate and Hide the duplicated layer
highlight the original tube layer and add a gaussian blur by 5%
unhide the duplicated tube layer and add a black and white film and an overlay

Open element 45 copy and paste as new layer
Re-size down 5 times by 80% and move below the frame layer
to the bottom right of the tube

Open element 36 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down by 80% 5 times move to the right above all other layers
Repeat with element 11 and move below element 36

open element 58 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 4 times
Move directly above the paper layer

open element 35 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 5 times by 80% and move to the right above all other layers

open element 25 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 6 times by 80% and move to the right above all other layers

open element 57 copy and paste as new layer
re-size down 4 times by 80 %
Move to the right below element 25

Open element 40 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80% and move to the  bottom left

Add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment