Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Artwork by Barbara Jensen, Please do not use without a license to do so. 
You can purchase her work here
Scrap Kit is a Beautiful Pay to Use  by BabyCakes Scraps - Hint of Red   
You can purchase at  Heartbeatz Creationz

New Transparent Raster layer 700x700

Open BCS Frame Copy and paste as new layer
resize down BY 60% 1 time
Place in the Center

Open BCS Paper Fifteen  copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 times by 70% and move below frame layer
erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Move above the frame layer
duplicate the frame and move above the tube

Highlight your tube layer and erase the parts of her legs below the frame
Highlight your frame and erase the parts covering her head and arm.

Open BCS Red Heart copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 50% and again by 60%
Move to the bottom left above all other layers

Open BCS Black Wrap Copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and then again by 60%
Move directly above the Frame layer

Open BCS Sheer Flower Two copy and paste as new layer
Resize down by 40 % and again by 80%
Move to the bottom right above all other layers
Repeat with BCS Sheer Flower
But resize down 1 extra time by 80%
Move to the bottom right above the Sheer flower two

Open BCS Glitter Butterfly copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 70% and move to the right above the flowers
place above the white flower

Open BCS Ribbon Loop copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and again by 60%
Move to the bottom left, placing below the red heart

Add name copyright and save






0 comments:

Post a Comment