Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, March 28, 2013
Scrap Kit is a PTU by Babycakes Scraps - Cotton Candy
You can purchase at Heartbeatz Creationz
Tube is by Barbara Jensen
swirly mask by  me, Inspired by Samii
When you download please leave love 

New transparent Raster Layer  700x700

Open floral Blue copy and pastew as new layer
Go to Layers, New Mask Layer from Image
Find your mask in the drop down and hit ok.
Merge Group

open doodle2 copy and paste as new layer
move above all other layers and to the bottom

open the blue metal frame
resize down 3 times by 80% and move below the doodle

Open Vellum Pink copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame
erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the center above all other layers

open the fan copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move to the center below the tube layer

Open the pink lilly copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 40% and move to the left
above the fan layer

Open pink pearl doodle copy and paste as new layer
Mirror  and move to the left  below the tube layer
Add a drop shadow

Open the pink net flower copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 40% and move to the top right
below the tube layer
Resize 3 more times by 80% and adjust the position

open the pink btfly copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 40% and move to the bottom left
above all other layers
add a drop shadow

add name copyright and save




0 comments:

Post a Comment