Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, April 8, 2013
Kit is  Enchanted Music by Moody Designz  @ HeartBeatz Creations
Artwork of Arthur Crowe, please do not use unless you have a license to do so
You can purchase his work HERE at his store

New Transparent Raster Layer 600x600

open frame 1  copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 2 times and place in the center

open paper 9 cpy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and resize down 2 times by 80 %
erase all parts on the outside of the frame

open the tube move below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside of the frame and add a luminace legacy

open the tube again
Move above all other layers
resize down 2 times by 80% and mirror

open bubbles2 copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame layer and erase all parts on the outside of the frame

open guitar 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 80% 2 times
move to the right below the tube layer

open record 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50% and then 3 more times by 80%
Move below the tube layer to the right

open skateboard 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move to the right
below the tube and above all other elements

open star 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% 2 times and move to the top left
below the tube layer
Repeat with Star 1 and move below 2

Add your name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment