Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, April 15, 2013

**Written on 4.15.13, Using my own imagination and creativity
Any similarities is completely coincidental **

Beautiful PTU kit by Tasha's Playground
Please visit her blog for a list of stores she sells in
Artwork of Zlata_M, purchase from Pics for Design
New Transparent Raster Layer 650 x650

Open frame 1  copy and paste as new layer
place in the center

Open paper 8 copy and paste as new layer
Move below frame layer
Erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Open close up tube layer
copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 70% and place below the frame layer
place as desired and duplicate, place the duplicate layers as desired
Move above original and merge..
Erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Duplicate the merged tube layer
highlight the original
add a Gaussian blur to desired settings
Add a luminance legacy
Highlight the duplicated layer and add an over lay

Open the full length tube layer
copy and paste as new layer
resize 1 time by 80% and to the left above all oher layers

Open the grass mound copy and paste as new layer
move below the tube layer and to the right
I have it to where the tube is sitting on the grass, Duplicate the grass mound and Mirror.
Moving to the right

open the butterflies copy and paste as new layer
Move to the right above all other layers
Erase what is covering the tube layer

open flowers 3 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 90 % and move below the butterflies
and below the tube layer

Open the froggie copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 92 % and move below the Tube layer
above the flowers

open flower scatter copy and paste as new layer
place as desired below the elements and erase all excess

add name copyright and save



0 comments:

Post a Comment