Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, April 24, 2013



Tube is by  Misticheskaya  at Pics For Design
Scrap kit is a FTU Kit called Magic by Kittz Kreationz
Remember when you download please leave her some love 

New Transparent Raster Layer 600x600

Open R-26 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80%
Free rotate to the right by 90%
Place in the center

Open R-P3 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
erase all parts on the outside of the frame 

open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Move to the right below the frame layer
erase all parts on the outside of the frame

Highlight your tube layer
Add a Zero Porcelain with the following settings 

Duplicate the Tube layer
hide the duplicate layer and
highlight the original tube layer

Add a Gaussian blur to your liking
unhide duplicated tube layer
and add an overlay

Open your tube again
copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 3 times by 90% or to your liking
Mirror and move to the left above all other layers

Open R-13 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and to the bottom
Erase all parts on the outside of the frame

open r-47 copy and paste as new layer
resize down about 3 times by 80% 
Move above the frame layer and to the bottom

open R-43 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80%
Mirror and move to the left below the tube layer

Open R-42 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 3 times by 80%
Move to the right above all other layers

open R-7 Copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame layer and to the bottom
Erase all parts on the outside of the frame
to the left of the tube

Open R-59 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60%
Move below the tube layer and to the right
above the coffee mug

Open R-12 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60%
Move  below most of the elements and mirror.

Add your name copyright and save


0 comments:

Post a Comment