Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, April 22, 2013



Artwork is  by Alex Prihidko, You can purchase at Pics For Design
Awesome Pay To Use Scrap Kit - Rock On by ScottishButterfly Creationz
You can purchase at Heartbeatz Creationz 

New transparent Raster layer 600x600

open the cluster frame copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 60% 1 time and then again by 80%
place in the center

open paper 11 copy and paste as new layer
move below all other layers and erase all on the outisde of the cluser frame

open the tube layer and resize down 1 time by 80%
Move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside
Add a luminace legacy

Open the tube again copy and paste as new layer
Move above all other layers
resize down 1 time by 60% and 2 by 80%
Move to the left

open the stars copy and paste as new layer
resize 1 time by 80%
move to the left below the full tube layer

open the sparkles copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80@
Move to the center below all other layesw

open the drums copy and paste as new layer
Move below the full tube layer and resize down 2 times by 80%
Move to the right

open the barbed wire copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move below all other elements
To the bottom.
You may need to erase or resize down abit more to your liking

Open guitar2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 times by 80% and move to the left below the tue layer

open musical notes 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to center
Below all other layers above the sparkle layer

Add name copyright and save






0 comments:

Post a Comment