Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, April 25, 2013



PTU Scrap Kit is Berry Cherry by Stef's Scrap kits
Visit her blog for a list of stores she sells
Tube is by Ismael Rac
You can find them at his store by clicking the link.
You will need a License to use his art work

New transparent Raster layer 600x600

element 30 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move near the bottom

open paper 10 copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 30 and erase all parts on the outside

open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Place as desired below element 30 and erase parts on the outside
Add a luminance legacy

open your full length tube copy and paste as new layer
Mirror and move to the right above all  above element 30
Duplicate element 30 and move above the tube layer
erase the part of her legs on the bottom of ele30
Now highlight ele 30 and erase parts that are covering the tube

open element 51 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60% and then again 1 time by 80%
Move to the bottom left above all other layers

open element 13 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
move below all other layers and to the top

open element 5 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Mirror and Flip and Move below all other layers

open element 25 copy and paste as new layer
place as desired above all other layers and erase all but 2 of the lady bugs

Open element 48 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the right above all other layers

open element7  copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60%
Move to the right above element 48

add name copyright and save
Make sure you add your license number

0 comments:

Post a Comment